Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Nominations for exchange students may be done through this form. Free-movers/visiting students do not need to be nominated by their home universities. Upon acceptance, and in order to ensure a place at UTDT, free movers will have to secure their spot through the payment of a fee equivalent to the cost of one course. The information on how to make this payment will be sent in the acceptance package.
First semester (March - July): October 15
Second semester (August - December): April 1
First semester (March - July): November 1
Second semester (August - December): April 15
First & second quarters / Modules 1 & 2: November 1
Third quarter/ Modules 3, 4 & 5: April 15
Mandatory Orientation Program:
Each semester a compulsory program is offered Friday before the undergraduate semester begins. This activity aims at helping students learn how to navigate the University, learn about social and academic resources/programs, receive academic advice, enroll in classes, meet new people, begin to make connections and get questions answered.
Second semester of 2023 (August - December): Friday, July 28. An optional city will be offered on Saturday, July 29.
- 18 years of age or more when starting the program at UTDT;
- 3.0 minimum G.P.A;
- having completed at least one year of university studies at the home institution before applying;
- For MBA courses: 26 years of age or more and a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
You will need to upload the following documents as part of your application:
- Official University transcript in English or Spanish including the grades of the most recent semester and an explanation of the grading system used at the home university.
- Language requirements: Certificates are only required when students will be taking courses in a language that is not their mother tongue nor that of instruction at their home university. Spanish: B2 or 4 semesters of college-level courses. English: B2.
- Copy of passport information page (if a multiple passport holder, please only send the one that will be used to enter Argentina).
- Motivation letter or short essay (maximum length one page/page and a half maximum with simple spacing and font size 12).
- Formal color photo for UTDT student ID in .jpg format.
- Architecture and Design students must also submit a 5-20 page portfolio in .pdf format. weighing less than 10 MB. They will also be required to have a virtual admissions interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- An email confirmation will be sent when the application is correctly received.
- Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately four weeks after the application deadline.
All in-person students will be required to pay a one-time, non-refundable student fee of U$D 50 to cover the cost of the orientation, printing and participation in sports, social, and cultural activites.