Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Free-movers* (or students from non-partner universities) do not need to be nominated and can apply directly. Upon acceptance, and in order to ensure a place at UTDT, free mover students will have to pay a fee equivalent to the cost of one course. The information on how to make this payment will be sent in the acceptance package.
First semester (March - July): October 15
Second semester (August - December): April 1
First semester (March - July): November 1
Second semester (August - December): April 15
First & second quarters / Modules 1 & 2: November 1
Third quarter/ Modules 3, 4 & 5: April 15
Mandatory Orientation Program:
Each semester a compulsory program is offered the Friday before the undergraduate semester begins. This activity aims at helping students learn how to navigate the University, learn about social and academic resources/programs, receive academic advice, enroll in classes, meet new people, begin to make connections and get questions answered.
Second semester 2020 (August - December): July 31, 2019. An optional city will be offered on August 1 (TBC).
- At least 18 years of age when starting the program at UTDT.
- 3.0 minimum G.P.A.
- For MBA courses: be at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Application form
- Official University transcript in English or Spanish including the grades of the most recent semester and an explanation of the grading system used at the home university
- Language requirements: Certificates are only required when students will be taking courses in a language that is not their mother tongue nor the one of instruction at their home university. Spanish: B2 or 4 semesters of college-level courses. English: B2
- One page CV (résumé)
- Copy passport information page (if a multiple passport holder, please only send the one that will be used to enter Argentina)
- Formal color photo for student ID in .jpg format
- Architecture and Design students must also submit a 5-20 page portfolio in .pdf format. weighing less than 10 MB. They will also be required to have an admissions interview in Spanish, via Skype.
- Send scanned copies of all application materials in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not necessary to send printed copies.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- An email confirmation will be sent when the application is received.
- Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Course registration process for undergraduate programs:
In the application form please include your course selection with up to 6 courses in order of preference.
Two weeks before the beginning of the semester course schedules will be published. At that time we will pre-register you in the selected courses.
During the orientation you will receive the schedule of the courses you have been registered in and will have ONLY the first two weeks of the semester to make any changes in your course registration.
Please take into consideration that many universities are closed when the second semester´s add/drop period takes place (early August). Since no exceptions will be made to the add/period, please make sure to come to UTDT with more pre-approved courses than you would need, so that you have options should you have to change your course registration.