Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution sending an e-mail to Exchange@utdt.edu. Free-movers* (or students from non-partner universities) do not need to be nominated and can apply directly. Upon acceptance, and in order to ensure a place at UTDT, free mover students will have to pay a fee equivalent to the cost of one course. The information on how to make this payment will be sent in the acceptance package.
First semester (March - July): October 15th
Second semester (August - December): April 1st
First semester (March - July): November 1st
Second semester (August - December): April 15th
First & second quarters / Modules 1 & 2: November 1st
Third quarter/ Modules 3, 4 & 5: April 15th
Mandatory Orientation Program:
Each semester a compulsory program is offered the Friday before the undergraduate semester begins. This activity aims at helping students learn how to navigate the University, learn about social and academic resources/programs, receive academic advice, enroll in classes, meet new people, begin to make connections and get questions answered.
Second semester 2019 (August - December): August 2nd, 2019. An optional city tour is offered on August 3rd.
- At least 18 years of age when starting the program at UTDT.
- A minimum of 4 semesters of college-level Spanish or proof of having at least a B2 level (only if the students is planning on taking courses taught in Spanish)
- For MBA courses: be at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Application form
- Official University transcript in English or Spanish including the grades of the most recent semester and an explanation of the grading system used at the home University
- Language requirements: Certificates are only required when students will be taking courses in a language that is not their mother tongue nor the one of instruction at their home university. Spanish: B2 or 4 semesters of college-level courses. English: B2
- One page CV (resume)
- Copy passport information page (if a multiple passport holder, please only send the one that will be used to enter Argentina)
- Formal color photo for University's ID in JPG format
- Architecture and Design students must also submit a 5-20 page portfolio in .pdf format. with a weight of less than 10 MB. They will also be required to have an admissions interview in Spanish, via Skype.
- Send scanned copies of all application materials in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not necessary to send printed copies.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed!
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application is received.
- Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Course registration process for the Undergraduate Programs:
In the Application Form please complete the course selection* with up to 6 courses in order of preference. We will pre-register you in them and you will try them in the Add and Drop Period. Since course times are published approximately 2 weeks before the semester begins, we will confirm your registration during the Orientation Program. You will only be able to add or drop courses during the first 2 weeks of classes. After this period all courses will appear on your transcript.
*Please take into consideration that some universities are closed in August, because of the summer break, and might not answer you in the Add and Drop Period with your course's confirmation. To avoid this, please ask your university to approve extra courses before arriving in Argentina.