Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Nominations for exchange students may be done through this form. Free-movers/visiting students do not need to be nominated by their home universities. Upon acceptance, and in order to ensure a place at UTDT, free movers will have to secure their spot through the payment of a fee equivalent to the cost of one course. The information on how to make this payment will be sent in the acceptance package.
First semester (March - July): October 15
Second semester (August - December): April 1
First semester (March - July): November 1
Second semester (August - December): April 15
First & second quarters / Modules 1 & 2: November 1
Third quarter/ Modules 3, 4 & 5: April 15
Mandatory Orientation Program:
Each semester a compulsory program is offered the Friday before the undergraduate semester begins. This activity aims at helping students learn how to navigate the University, learn about social and academic resources/programs, receive academic advice, enroll in classes, meet new people, begin to make connections and get questions answered.
Second semester of 2021 (August - December): Friday, July 30. An optional city will be offered on Saturday, July 31.
- At least 18 years of age when starting the program at UTDT.
- 3.0 minimum G.P.A.
- For MBA courses: be at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Application form
- Official University transcript in English or Spanish including the grades of the most recent semester and an explanation of the grading system used at the home university.
- Language requirements: Certificates are only required when students will be taking courses in a language that is not their mother tongue nor that of instruction at their home university. Spanish: B2 or 4 semesters of college-level courses. English: B2.
- Copy of passport information page (if a multiple passport holder, please only send the one that will be used to enter Argentina).
- Formal color photo for student ID in .jpg format.
- Architecture and Design students must also submit a 5-20 page portfolio in .pdf format. weighing less than 10 MB. They will also be required to have a virtual admissions interview in Spanish.
- Please send scanned copies of all application materials in .pdf format and in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not necessary to send printed copies.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- An email confirmation will be sent when the application is received.
- Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately three weeks after the application deadline.
Course registration process for undergraduate programs:
In the application form please include your course selection with up to 6 courses in order of preference.
Two weeks before the beginning of the semester course schedules will be published. At that time we will pre-register you in the selected courses.
During the orientation, you will receive the schedule of the courses you have been registered in and will have the first two weeks of the semester to make any changes in your course registration. After this period no changes will be allowed.
Please take into consideration that many universities are closed when the second semester´s add/drop period at UTDT takes place (early August). Since no exceptions will be made to the add/period, please make sure to come to UTDT with more pre-approved courses than you would need to take, so that you have options should you have to change your course registration.
As of March 2021, all in-person students will be required to pay a one-time UTDT student fee of USD 50. This non-refundable fee will be charged upon acceptance and must be paid before the orientation program.