When selecting graduate courses, please take into consideration that:
- We highly recommend European Master-level students take upper-year (4th and 5th year) undergraduate courses.
- All graduate programs at UTDT are part-time and usually meet weekly from 7 to 10 pm since graduate students work full-time.
- Course dates may be modified at the last minute
- Only students who have completed at least 4 years of university-level studies will be allowed to register for Master level courses.
- Unless otherwise stated, courses are taught in Spanish.
- Class attendance is mandatory; students must attend at least 80% of the classes of each course.
- Space for exchange students in graduate courses is limited. Every effort to accommodate your request for enrollment will be made, but some courses fill quickly and full courses are not overridden. Therefore, several preferences should be submitted in the form to ensure that your needs will be met.
Course registration process
Students will be enrolled in the courses selected during the registration week. Course changes will only be possible during the first week of each module.
Please request the course offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Program||1º Quarter||2º Quarter||3º Quarter|
|Master in Political Science**||March - May||June - August||September - November|
|Master in Economics||March - June||June - September||September - December|
|Master in International Studies**||March - May||June - August||September - November|
|Master in Finance||March - June||June - September||September - December|
|Master in Public Policy||March - June||June - September||September - December|
|Master in Urban Economics||March - June||June - September||September - December|
Master in Business Administration (MBA) courses are only open to students who are at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of three years of professional experience in Business.
The courses open for exchange and free mover students are Business in Argentina: Understanding Emerging Markets and MBA Summer Camp, both taught in English, and the electives, offered in Spanish, taught over one to nine weeks from late May through late July. To access the list of electives offered each year, which are published in early March, please contact email@example.com
Master in Law and Economics courses are taught in five modules, each lasting two months: March - May | May - July | August - September | September - October | October - December. All courses are taught in Spanish except for:
April 11 - 14, 2022
June 27 - 30, 2022 (TBC)
July 18 - 21, 2022 (TBC)
Master in Management & Analytics courses are taught in five modules, each lasting two months: January - March | March - May | May - July | August - October | October - December. All courses are in Spanish except for:
February - March 2022
August - October 2022 (TBC)
**In the Master´s Programs in International Studies and Political Science professors may take up to 50 days after completion of the course to submit grades. Therefore, it is important to be aware of this time frame if a transcript is needed for commencement or enrollment shortly after the exchange period at UTDT.