When selecting graduate courses, please take into consideration that:
- All graduate programs at UTDT are part-time and usually meet weekly from 7 to 10 pm since graduate students work full-time.
- Only students who have completed at least 4 years of university-level studies will be allowed to register for Master level courses.
- Our undergraduate programs are 4 or 5 years in length. European Master students can choose 4th and 5th year Di Tella courses to meet their home University requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, courses are taught in Spanish.
- Class attendance is mandatory; students must attend at least 80% of the classes of each course.
- Every effort to accommodate your request for enrollment will be made, but some courses fill quickly and full courses are not overridden. Therefore, several preferences should be submitted in the form to ensure that your needs will be met.
- **Professors from the Masters in Political Science and International Studies may take up to 2 months days after completion of the course to submit grades. Therefore, it is important to be aware of this time frame if a transcript is needed immediately after the end of the exchange semester for enrollment or commencement purposes.
Course registration process
With the acceptance package, we will send you the final learning agreement. You must complete this form and return it to [email protected] by the due date indicated on it. Please select up to 6 courses in order of preference. We will pre-register you in them and will work individually with you to help you with your final registration.
|Program||1st Quarter of 2019||2nd Quarter of 2019||3rd Quarter of 2019|
|Master in Political Science**||March 11 - June 7||June 10 - September 13||September 16 - December 6|
|Master in Economics||March 11 - June 7||June 10 - September 20||September 23 - December 20|
|Master in International Studies**||March 11 - June 7||June 10 - September 13||September 16 - December 6|
|Master in Finance||March 6 - June 8||June 17 - September 14||September 21 - December 21|
|Master in Public Policy||March 11 - June 7||June 10 - September 13||September 16 - December 13|
|Master in Urban Economics||March 11 - June 7||June 10 - September 13||September 16 - December 13|
|MBA (courses last approx. 2 months)
Only open to MBA students who are at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
|Master in Law and Economics
(courses last approx. 2 months)
|March 16th - May||May - July||August-September||September - October||October-December|
|Master in Management + Analytics||March 25 - May 24||May 27 - July 26||August 5 - October 4||October 15 - December 13||February 4 - March 29|
**In the Master´s Programs in International Studies and Political Science professors may take up to 50 days after completion of the course to submit grades. Therefore, it is important to be aware of this time frame if a transcript is needed for commencement or enrollment shortly after the exchange period at UTDT.