How should I select courses?
When selecting courses, please take into consideration
- Our first semester runs from March through July, and the second from August through December.
- Unless indicated otherwise, courses are taught in Spanish.
- Class attendance is mandatory. Therefore, in order to avoid overlapping schedules, it is best to select courses from the same major and year (i.e. Architecture, 4th year).
- While there are no registration restrictions for the courses offered by the International Programs Department, most upper level courses have prerequisites, which must be met in order to be able to enroll in them.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your request for courses, but some courses fill quickly and we do not override full courses. Therefore, please submit several preferences to ensure that you will be enrolled in a course that meets your needs. There is no guarantee of placement.