Nomination deadline for 2nd semester (August-December)
March 31st, 2017
Our partners universities need to nominate their students to spend a semester or academic year abroad at Universidad Torcuato Di Tella sending an email to Exchange@utdt.edu.
All the students that have been nominated by their home universities and the free movers need to send scanned copies of the following in one single email to email@example.com. Please do not mail hard copies.
- Copy of personal information page of passport
- Official University transcript including the grades of most recent semester
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency (An advanced level of command of the Spanish language is required to have a successful and rewarding experience at UTDT. We require a minimum of two years of college level Spanish or a B2 level)
- Passport size photo
- CV (résumé)
- Motivation letter in Spanish explaining why you want to study at UTDT
- If you are an Architecture student you will also have to submit a portfolio in .pdf format. (Length: between 5 and 20 pages) A Skype interview, in Spanish, with the Architecture Program Director is also part of the admissions procedure.
For health insurance information click here.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately 1 week after the application deadline.