Publicaciones e InvestigaciónPublicaciones destacadas:
- What states want: Estimating ideal points from international investment treaty content. Journal of Peace Research, (2020). Co-authored with Carly Potz-Nielsen and Jane Lawrence Sumner
- Unintended Positive Complementarity: How ICC Investigations Increase Domestic Human Rights Prosecutions. American Journal of International Law, (2017) 111(3), 689-723. Co-authored with Geoff Dancy.
- From Law versus Politics to Law in Politics: A Pragmatist Assessment of the ICC's Impact. American University International Law Review, (2017) 32(3), 645-705. Co-authored with Geoff Dancy.
- The Politics of International Criminal Justice. In The Routledge Handbook of International Crime and Justice Studies, eds. B. Arrigo and h. Bersot. (2013). Co-authored with David Armstrong.
- Why judicialize? Explaining decisions to submit cases to Human Rights Courts, co-authored with Gino Pauselli
- The geography of advocacy: how does geolocation of petitioners affect outcomes from international human rights institutions, co-authored with Gino Pauselli
- Is the Bad News about Compliance Bad News about Human Rights? Human Rights Orders anda Information in the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, co-authored with Gino Pauselli