P&G CEO Challenge
You and your team will set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, testing your business knowledge on a global stage. Navigate your way through the competition, and not only will you be getting valuable experience - you could land an invitation to meet with our CEO, David Taylor, along with some of the world's biggest disruptors and digital innovators at P&G.
How does it work?
Gather your crew with diverse backgrounds and sign up
Rock the online case study and win the national round
Take on the best teams from your region
Earn your spot in the global final in Panama City
Win & meet with CEOs from the biggest companies at Signal 2018
- Any active student can form part of a team (3-4 people) and participate.
- As the Online Case Study step will be run in English and during the Local Final step your solution must be presented in English as well.
- Participants should have valid passport (expire date after august 2018).
- The Latin American Final will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Local finalists (4 teams) will be chosen based on the score they achieve in the online stage. Teams will be contacted at least 7 days before the local round (see key dates tab for more information).
- Local final will last 1-2 days, between 8-10 hours in each of the days. And, Regional Finals will last 3 days.
Inscriptions are due by November 30th, 2017. To register for the challenge, go to https://www.pg-ceochallenge.com/