Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution.
Nomination deadlines:First semester (March - July): October 1
Second semester (August – December): March 15
Application Deadlines:First semester (March - July): November 1
Second semester (August – December): April 15
Please complete the online application and send scanned copies of the following supporting documents in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not mail hard copies.
- Online application form
- Application form
- Passport (personal information page)
- Official University Transcript (including the grades of most recent semester)
- Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency (Minimum of 2 years of college level Spanish or a B2 level)
- Passport size photograph scanned
- CV (resume)
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to study at UTDT (in Spanish)
- Acknowledgement of Risks and Release of Responsibility Form
- Proof of Argentine health insurance (please read this important information, William Hope). You have to buy the health insurance after receiving your acceptance letter.
- If you are an Architecture student you will also have to submit a portfolio in .pdf format. (Length: between 5 and 20 pages)
Incomplete applications will not be processed!
Administration decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency:
An advanced level of command of the Spanish language is required to have a successful and rewarding semester or year at our institution. We require a minimum of two years of college level Spanish or a B2 level.
UTDT requires that all exchange students are covered by an Argentine health insurance. Coverage must include: medical diagnosis and treatment, preventive medicine, hospitalization, surgery and transplants, dental care, first aid and transportation to a hospital or clinic, medical equipment and appliances, treatment of chronic diseases, paramedical services, medical evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains.
The University offers the plan provided by William Hope, for further details of the coverage, please download the Plan Description or see our Health Insurance page. You also can contact: Fernando Ceccardi, Oscar Blasetti, Claudia Sundberg.
Students with pre-existing conditions that may not be covered by local insurance should indicate this in their applications and contact us prior to arrival to discuss their medical needs and insurance coverage.
Students who wish to purchase alternative local coverage are free to do so, and must send the details of said coverage to the Department of International Programs before arrival for its approval.
How to obtain the William Hope insurance?
Accepted students will receive the information on how to purchase this plan on-line. This must be done before arrival in Argentina.
Students who fail to show proof of an Argentine health insurance prior to the beginning of the term won´t be able to enroll at the University.