Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution. Free-movers (or students from non-partner universities) not need to be nominated and can apply directly.
Nomination deadlines:Second semester 2015 (August – December): March 15
First semester 2016 (March - July): October 1
Second semester 2015 (August – December): April 15
First semester 2016 (March - July): November 1
Please send scanned copies of the following in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not mail hard copies.
- Application form
- Copy of personal information page of passport
- Official University transcript including the grades of most recent semester
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency*
- Passport size photograph (scanned)
- CV (résumé)
- Motivation letter in Spanish explaining why you want to study at UTDT
- Acknowledgement of risks and release of responsibility form
- If you are an Architecture student you will also have to submit a portfolio in .pdf format. (Length: between 5 and 20 pages) A Skype interview, in Spanish, with the Architecture Program Director is also part of the admissions procedure.
For health insurance information click here.
Incomplete applications will not be processed!
Administration decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
* Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency:
An advanced level of command of the Spanish language is required to have a successful and rewarding semester or year at UTDT. We require a minimum of two years of college level Spanish or a B2 level.