Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution. Free-movers (or students from non-partner universities) do not need to be nominated and can apply directly.
Second semester 2017 (August – December): March 31
First semester 2018 (March - July): October 15
Second semester 2017 (August – December): April 15
First semester 2018 (March - July): November 1
Mandatory Orientation Program:Second semester 2017 (August - December): August 4. And optional city tour is offer on August 5
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 and good academic standing at home College or University.
- At least 18 years of age when starting the program at UTDT.
- Sophomore or higher level when the program begins.
- A minimum of 4 semesters of college-level Spanish or proof of having at least a B2 level.
- For MBA courses: be at least 26 years of age and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Application form
- Official University transcript in English or Spanish including the grades of most recent semester and an explanation of the grading system used at the home University
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency
- One page CV (resume)
- Copy of personal information page of passport (if you have multiple passports, please only send copy of the one you will use to enter Argentina)
- Passport size photo for picture ID (must have white background)
- Acknowledgment of Risks and Release of Responsibility form
- Architecture students must also submit a 5-20 page portfolio in .pdf format. with a weight of less than 10 MB. They will also be required to have an admissions interview in Spanish, via Skype.
- Send scanned copies of all application materials in one single email to email@example.com. It is not necessary to send printed copies.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed!
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application is received.
- Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.