Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution. Free-movers (or students from non-partner universities) do not need to be nominated and can apply directly.
Second semester 2016 (August – December): March 31
First semester 2017 (March - July): October 1
Second semester 2016 (August – December): April 15
First semester 2017 (March - July): November 1
Mandatory Orientation Program:Second semester 2016 (August – December): Friday, July 29th, 2016 (only undergraduate students; graduate students date to be announced)
First semester 2017 (March - July): Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Please send scanned copies of the following in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not mail hard copies.
- Application form
- Copy of personal information page of passport
- Official University transcript including the grades of most recent semester
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency*
- Passport size photo
- CV (résumé)
- Motivation letter in Spanish explaining why you want to study at UTDT
- Acknowledgement of Risks and Release of Responsibility form
- If you are an Architecture student you will also have to submit a portfolio in .pdf format. (Length: between 5 and 20 pages; weight: less than 10 MB). A Skype interview, in Spanish, is also part of the admissions procedure.
Incomplete applications will not be processed!
Admissions decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
* Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency:
An advanced level of command of the Spanish language is required to have a successful and rewarding experience at UTDT. We require a minimum of two years of college level Spanish or a B2 level.