Nomination and Application Process for Exchange Students and Free-Movers
Exchange students coming from partner universities must be nominated by their home institution. Free-movers (or students from non-partner universities) not need to be nominated and can apply directly.
Nomination deadlines:First semester (March - July): October 1
Second semester (August – December): March 15
Application deadlines:First semester (March - July): November 1
Second semester (August – December): April 15
Please complete the online application and send scanned copies of the following supporting documents in one single email to email@example.com. Please do not mail hard copies.
- Application form
- Copy of personal information page of passport
- Official University transcript including the grades of most recent semester
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency*
- Passport size photograph (scanned)
- CV (résumé)
- Motivation letter in Spanish explaining why you want to study at UTDT
- Acknowledgement of risks and release of responsibility form
- If you are an Architecture student you will also have to submit a portfolio in .pdf format. (Length: between 5 and 20 pages) A Skype interview, in Spanish, with the Architecture Program Director is also part of the admissions procedure.
Incomplete applications will not be processed!
Administration decisions will be communicated via email approximately 3 weeks after the application deadline.
* Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency:
An advanced level of command of the Spanish language is required to have a successful and rewarding semester or year at UTDT. We require a minimum of two years of college level Spanish or a B2 level.