- The Costs of Sovereign Defaults: Theory and Empirical Evidence
- The Political Economy of Sovereign Defaults (With E. Andreasen and A. Van der Ghote)
- Sovereign Defaults and the Political Economy of Market Reaccess (With M. Alessandro and A. Van der Ghote)
- Understanding Productivity during the Argentine Crisis (with A. Neumeyer)
Indexed Sovereign Debt: An Applied Framework (with H. Sapriza and F. Taddei)
Sovereign Debt in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Analysis of its Composition and Sustainability
(with F. Giuliano)
Work in Progress
- Optimal Indexed Sovereign Debt Contracts (with L. Bertinatto)
- Sovereign defaults and Trade (with E. Andreasen and L. Bertinatto)
- Multiple Sovereign Debt Restructurings (with A. Powell and P. Tavella)
- Bids and Bidders: Evidence from Argentina Treasury Auctions (with J. Martinez)
- Procyclical Fiscal Policy: The Role of Asymmetric Information
- Sovereign Defaults, Credit to the Private Sector and Domestic Credit Market Institutions, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, forthcoming
- The Costs of Financial Crises: Resource Misallocation, Productivity and Welfare in Argentina 2001/02 (with M. Wright), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, forthcoming
- Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries: What determines market access? (with G. Gelos and R. Sahay), Journal of International Economics, Vol. 83 Issue 2, March 2011, pp. 243-254.
- Is it Punishment? Sovereign Defaults and the Declines in Trade (with J. Martinez), Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 30, No. 1, February 2011, pp. 909-930.
- Sovereign Defaults: Information, Investment and Credit, Journal of International Economics, Vol. 76 Issue 2, December 2008, pp. 267-275.
- Book Review on “Debt Defaults and Lessons from a Decade of Crises” By F. Sturzenegger and J. Zettlemeyer, International Review of Economics and Finance, 18(2009), pp.177-178.
Debt Crises in Emerging Countries: The experience of the 90s, in Sovereign Debt at the Crossroad, edited by C. Jochnick and F. Preston, Oxford University Press, 2006 (with J. Echague and D. Marx)